Fun, Interesting and yepLearning too!
INSTRUCTOR: J. Terry Ober, Trainer #50865
* Certified TIPS Trainer (10 years) through the Maryland Comptroller's Office (since February 2009).
* Approved by Delaware Delaware Alcoholic Beverage Control Commissioner
* Instructing over 2,800 Bartenders, Hostess, Security, Licensee & Servers of Alcohol
* Notifications to ALL Liquor Board Chairman and their commissioners of your
* Working/communicating directly with YOUR Liquor Inspector and Commissioners
* Traveling to YOUR place of Business to instruct your team
* Three (3) Hour instruction - any time day or evening
* Available to you and your staff for questions or concerns related to the serving
* Demonstrating the affects of Alcohol with the use of "Fatal Vision" Goggles
* Supported by local Distributors and Businesses (see businesses served page)
* On Premise - Restaurants, Lounges, Dock Bars, Event Centers & Hotel
* Off Premise - Package Stores and Convenience Stores
* Concessions - Stadium and Event Venues
COST PER PERSON: $ 45, which includes their workbook & 4 year certification
HOST a Class - arrange training which is convenient for you and your staff. All you provide are tables and chairs
Why TIPS training? Protecting YOUR Liquor License!
* TIPS training provides establishments with a reasonable effort defense if an alcohol related incident should occur.
* TIPS training your establishment can earn you discounts on liquor liability insurance from over 70 insurance companies nationwide.
* TIPS offers a unique record keeping database that can verify training for liquor boards, insurance companies or establishments. Records are kept forever!
* TIPS sessions capitalize on the skills, knowledge and experience of the session participants and trainers. Emphasis on TEAM WORK!
* TIPS training can be utilized in a community's efforts to address underage drinking, drinking and driving and alcohol misuse.
* TIPS is the only program used in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and in 30 foreign countries.
* TIPS was developed by experts in the fields of alcohol, psychology, training, education and law. The TIPS program is continually monitored and kept up-to-date to ensure quality and consistency with current standards.
For more information about TIPS (Training for Intervention ProcedureS) and for training you and your employees, CALL Terry - 443-995-5367.
Since February 2009, Terry, an independent trainer, serving local businesses on Maryland's Eastern Shore, providing TIPS Training to over 2,800 Bartenders, Licensees, Managers and Servers of Alcohol as well as package store Cashiers and Owners. Terry is waiting to serve you and your staff!